- Froedtert & The Medical College Of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital Campus
- Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dirk H Steinert has 2 locations
Dr. Dirk H Steinert has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dirk H Steinert has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Dirk H Steinert Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dirk H Steinert
Dr. Steinert earned his degree in medicine from the University of Illinois in Chicago in 1994. He completed his residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Tulane University, New Orleans, in 1998, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Steinert is a clinical assistant professor of internal medicine and pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin and chair of quality for Columbia St. Maryâ€™s Community Physicians. Board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics, his professional interests include diabetes, hypertension, asthma/emphysema, hyperlipidemia and attention deficit disorder.