Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Dirk Wonnell: Beware! You may take half day off work to go see this doctor and he will not be there! Let me share my experience: 2 years ago: I had a 4:30 appointment. The day before they called me to remind me about it. On the day next day I left work at 2 pm, and arrived at the office at 4:15 pm. Office was locked. The next day when I called they said my appointment was not in the computer system, they did not know who called me to remind me about it, and asked me to scan and send them my appointment card to prove I had an appointment. I rescheduled and took another half day of work to drive there and see this doctor. Today: My appointment was at 4:30 pm. I left work at 3 pm, rescheduling a very critical meeting at work, got stuck in traffic and talked to the Dr. Wonnel's office 3 times that I am on the road. I arrived at 4:38 pm. The girl at front desk looked at me and said: "He already left. Your appointment was at 4:30 pm. Do you want to reschedule?" I asked who I talked to 3 times. They said they did not know, nobody told them I have called. I can only wish this doctor the same thing: to take half day of work, spend 4 hours in the car, call to say he is running late, be late 8 mins and face the arrogance of the front desk with the Dr. gone.
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dirk M Wonnell in this video.
Dr. Dirk M Wonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.