Dr. Ditte G Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ditte G Phillips?

Simply the BEST primary doctor we have ever seen.

Always interested in our many conditions and truly cares for our well being, any and all visits.

Empathetic Physician

I find Dr. Phillips to be a careful, caring doctor who encourages questions and requests for explanations. I never feel that I am being rushed through on an assembly line and leave the office feeling that my health is in good hands. I have been Dr. Phillips's patient for approximately ten years.

What a Fantastic Physician!

When I first met Dr. Phillips I had just had a mini-stroke. She was an on call physician from a local medical clinic. She informed me that I would need to be admitted to the hospital to stay the night. She then asked if I had a doctor. I told her I didn't that I had just moved into the area. I had noticed her questioning was thorough so I asked if she wouldn't consider taking on another patient. She agreed and I've been going to Dr. Phillips for over 10 years now.Sometimes it takes a bit longer to get back to see her, but once you're there she's all yours and she takes time to listen to you and answer all your questions.