Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Divisha Raheja has the following 3 specialties
- Neuromuscular Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Spoke with Dr. prior to visit for a family member. I was very clear as to what my expectation was for the upcoming visit and after much discussion, she agreed to everything that I asked. I had the physician on speaker phone with several other people in my office. After the assessment, she proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what she promised not to do. She later asked to speak to me outside and told me that she never promised me anything and that what I was asking her to do was unethical - even though I told her if she could not comply with my request, she was not obligated to see my family member. She lied to my face, she is unethical and appears to have a God-like syndrome! I would not take my dog to this physician.
went to see this doctor and was dismissed with fibromyalgia in fact turned out having seronegative rheumatoid arthritis and according to hershey rheumatology fibro is now considered a neurologic disease did not have faith in doctors knowledge or experience and felt I was not taken seriously as if the pain ,numbness was all in my head.
Dr. Raheja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Divisha Raheja accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWvu Healthcare Ruby Memorial Hospital, 1 Medical Center Dr, Morgantown, WV
Dr. Divisha Raheja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.