Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Divjot K Sandhu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Divjot K Sandhu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Divjot K Sandhu has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
I loveeeeeeeee Dr. Sandhu! One of the greatest doctors you can get at kaiser! My father is chief of medicine so I've met quite a few doctors and have been in and out of the hospital for a good potion of my teenage years. Doctor Sandhu was someone I picked on my own because I know DO's have MUCH better bedside manner than MDs and she definitely is the best! She cares and really listens which I swear is lost these days in medicine. She really does her best and makes you feel as comfortable as possible, heck she even laughs along with you which is great cause I swear there are one too many dry doctors as kaiser. Dr. Sandhu really makes a connection with you on an individual level and that's what allows patients to really trust their doctors. She's the best, that's all I can say! I only hope I'll be able to work with her one day when I become a Dr. myself! It's good to know doctors like Dr. Sandhu exist in this broken system we have in this country, at least some still live by the Hippocratic oath. Best internist at Kasier hands down! You will not be disappoint! Ps: she is one of the trendiest doctors I've ever met- now that's how you know you have a happy doctor who actually loves their job!
I have been going to Dr. Sandhu for 4 years. She is wonderful. I am also an RN so I feel I have high standards. She has excellent follow through, listens, responds to emails in a timely manner. She always listens to what is going on in my life and has an amazing memory! I would recommend her to any of my family or friends.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine New York
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Divjot K Sandhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.