Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Divya K Chauhan MD
Dr. Divya K Chauhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterfield, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Divya K Chauhan has 2 locations
11550 Olive Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Book Online Now
Dr. Divya K Chauhan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Divya K Chauhan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Rude, Misleading, and Incompetent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Divya K Chauhan - Posted on December 23rd, 2018
While visiting Dr. Chauhan, she would not let me finish my sentences when describing my symptoms. She asserted that my hemoglobin levels were falling to life-threatening levels with no empirical evidence whatsoever. After adhering to her orders and going to the nearest ER later that day, I learned that my levels were perfectly normal. Rather than amassing data to discern the severity of my situation or calmly redirecting me to someone who could, she chose to turn it into a catastrophe. Her senseless and baseless escalation will be costing me plenty of money, and I have never encountered a more disrespectful medical professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Divya K Chauhan - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Divya K Chauhan - Posted on February 26th, 2015
26 Years Experience
Mymensingh Medical College
Graduated in 1992
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Divya K Chauhan Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Divya K Chauhan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.