3.4

Have you seen Dr. Divya K Chauhan?

Rude, Misleading, and Incompetent

While visiting Dr. Chauhan, she would not let me finish my sentences when describing my symptoms. She asserted that my hemoglobin levels were falling to life-threatening levels with no empirical evidence whatsoever. After adhering to her orders and going to the nearest ER later that day, I learned that my levels were perfectly normal. Rather than amassing data to discern the severity of my situation or calmly redirecting me to someone who could, she chose to turn it into a catastrophe. Her senseless and baseless escalation will be costing me plenty of money, and I have never encountered a more disrespectful medical professional.

She was great, she took me in even when I didn't have an appointment and talked me through EVERYTHING....meds, reactions, side effects, just everything. I really appreciated it!

Terrible doctor

Divya Chauhan is a terrible doctor. She does not listen to patients, and she is rude. She refuses to consider her patient's preferred course of treatment and instead relies of "guidelines." (She refuses to clarify which guidelines she is referring to.) Avoid her at all costs.

Dr. Divya K Chauhan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.