Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dixie D Richards has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
As a fair skinned baby-boomer, I'm constantly on the alert for the skin damage I set into motion as a young girl in southern California. Dr. Richards is quick to reassure me when a 'spot' is cosmetic, and as quick to treat those areas which are of more concern. She never 'talks down' to me, she makes sure I understand what she says, and very importantly, she listens to what I have to say. I recommend her to everyone, and I am SO grateful to have found her, also through a recommendation from a friend. I belong to an HMO, but I choose to pay privately to get the best treatment available. I visit her at least twice a year, just to assure my skin stays healthy!
34 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Dixie D Richards accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDixie D Richards Md, 11633 San Vicente Blvd Ste 310, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Dixie D Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.