Dr. Dixon L Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dixon L Freeman?

Dr. Freeman delivered my first child 16 years ago, and he was the best doctor I've ever had! :)

Likely the best OB-GYN in North Georgia

Whip-smart, friendly, and compassionate! Dr. Freeman also stands out because he's a wonderful listener. He doesn't get wrapped up in jumping to the fastest diagnosis.I was always the woman who thought a female OB-GYN would naturally be a better choice. After all, what do men really know about it?!? After shuffling through three female gynecologists who disregarded my state of abject misery, I found Dr. Freeman. He made a correct diagnosis and treated me appropriately. Dr. Freeman performed my hysterectomy. He was as tender and attentive afterward as he was beforehand.

Dr. Dixon L Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.