Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Djordje Boskov
Dr. Djordje Boskov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with other offices in Arlington Heights, IL and Deerfield, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Boskov is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Norwegian-American Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Djordje Boskov has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
There are no reviews for Dr. Djordje Boskov yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Boskov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
14 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Djordje Boskov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.