Dr. Dmitri Gorelov Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dmitri Gorelov?

Awful bedside manner

I got the impression that he could not wait to get out of the room. His manner was abrupt and dismissive.

Smart doctor

From the moment I walked into the room until I left he was pleasant, attentive, caring and supportive. Dr Gorelov took all the time necessary to listen to my medical history, surgeries and medications. He suggested several avenues to treat my headaches and discussed each one in detail. During my follow up visits he continued to spend as much time as I needed. He was able to help my situation so all I have left for him is gratitude. His nurses are EXCELLENT. They are polite, friendly and caring. They go over and beyond.

is he on comission or piece work?

He saw me entered the room he tried very hard not to talk to me at all and left like he was on piece work i have never had an appointment with a Dr i could count in seconds...he needs to work on his bedside manor at the moment he doesnt have one.

Pitiful

All I got from him was a wrong diagnosis and insults. He wouldn't even listen to me and wrote me off. I did get the right diagnosis FINALLY! From another doctor not in CRHC. Just stay away from him. He doesn't care about his patients.

I don't think he even looked at my file. He wrote me off without listening to me and pretty much left the room when I still had questions. Do not go to this guy, once you FINALLY get in to see him (I waited an hour) it's an even bigger waste of your time because he is totally not helpful. Stay away. I went to someone else and got an actual diagnosis that he missed.

Dr. Dmitri Gorelov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.