Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dmitri V Vasin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 5 of 23
Doctor dimitri is the reason i'm alive today, when i went in the emergency room with a severe case of cellulitis it was he who immediately diagnosed my problem in my kidneys right away, and he even went out of his way to get me the help i needed immediately. he was very frank and got right to the point and guided me through all the procedures im very thankful to this man and would recommend him to anyone
After being on 4 10/325 hydrocodone forpain. phenogren for vomiting. Zoloft for depression and anti hypertension meds from pain. he Listened to my story and gave me 20mg of hydrocortisone for Addisons disease. I am off all the meds! Pain went away and off all pain meds after 4 years. Zoloft gone who would not be depressed on all meds then anti hypertension med cause by Zoloft! Can a person get refunds from other Dr. For poor care? I think my insurance company should be reimbursed. God bless Dr. Vasin for seeing my problem
Dr. Vasin is the best. He takes a holistic approach to treatment. He thinks outside of the box. He is willing to spend as much time as needed with you and does not rush. If you've ever have any questions he is willing to respond to any calls or e-mail directly himself almost immediately. Most other places you only here from a nurse. I went to several other doctors before him and no one compares. I drive an hour and a half just to go to him because he is so good and helpful
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Dmitri V Vasin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRenal Remission & Hypertension Clinic, 2021 NW Myhre Pl Ste 220, Silverdale, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dmitri V Vasin in this video.
Dr. Dmitri V Vasin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.