Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dmitri V Vassiliev has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Vassiliev could care less about my pain and didnt review my chart , if he did he would have seen the visits i had to other doctors that he was asking if i had ever seen. He made me feel like i had no business being in his office and i left there depressed more than i was about my injury and didnt think that was possible
Dr. V is the best pain mgmt ever. I have had a Crohn's disease for over 40 yrs with chronic debilitating pain. I've also been to some terrible pain Drs. Dr. Vassiliev is compassionate, caring and most important, doesn't make you take strong drugs if you'd rather not. He listens and understands. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
I went into this appt with a need for some help. I was in a car accident. I have 9 screws in my hip, a metal rod in each leg, 2 plates in one of my arms and permanent sciatic nerve damage from my hip shattering. I had a severely herniated disc removed 6 months prior and am still having back pain. Before my surgery I had another pain doctor administer a epidural and it made my back worse. When I went to Dr. Vassiliev he listened to me talk for about 2 minutes and told me he wanted to give me another shot in my back. I was nervous about this and voiced my concern. As soon as I voiced my concern he did not want to help me anymore. He wrote me a script for physical therapy and sent me away. I felt angry. There were no options. He did not try to talk with me on what the shot was or how it would help. He was rude and a poor doctor. I will never go back to see him and I advise you stay away.
Dr. Vassiliev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Dmitri V Vassiliev accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWexford Health And Wellness Surgery Center, 12311 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dmitri V Vassiliev in this video.
Dr. Dmitri V Vassiliev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.