Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dmitry A Albin MD
Dr. Dmitry A Albin has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dmitry A Albin has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dmitry A Albin - Posted on September 22nd, 2018
Not another Doc!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dmitry A Albin - Posted on September 26th, 2012
The Doctor spent more time with me during the first 3 visits then the previous doctors did in years. I got great diagnostics, able to get quick preventative treatment and now in best health I've been in years. The doctor is quite busy, and it's becoming harder to get in, since he got a large influx of patients. Overall, a great doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dmitry A Albin - Posted on May 15th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dmitry A Albin - Posted on November 16th, 2010
Dr. Dmitry A Albin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dmitry A Albin's office for more information.
3 Willow Run Auburn, ME : (207) 795-6800
Locations & Directions3 Willow Run, Auburn, ME
Dr. Dmitry A Albin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Auburn, ME.