Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg?

what a doctor should be like

Had 2 procedures by Dr Finkleberg- not only is he thorough but he also really cares. he will personally talk to you on the phone if there is a problem. he never made me feel rushed or like my health was no concern. Definitely would recommend. Staff is also great!

Great experince with this doctor

My 63 y.o. Mother struggles with many health issues including Gastroenterological. And I assist her during most of the appointments. Doctor Finkelberg and his staff appeared to be very polite and professional. He waists no time and has great diagnostic skills. It is challenging to treat a patient who is a medic herself and enforces her own opinion during consults. Dr. Finkelberg is well rounded as a professional, in blossoming 40-s and we will him many years of practice. He responds immediately on emergency situations and schedules appointment at a closest date, schedules diagnostic procedures, as soon, as possible and follows up with the patient even if it is after his regular work hours. Very pleasantly impressed and most important he makes patient to feel safe and cared for.

Crohn's Disease

I had a fairly severe case of Crohn's since 2004 and recently I faced with a really bad flare up. I met Dr.Finkelburg a month ago. I had been in remission and without med for more than two years following a SCD Diet. He handled my case very gently and listened me very well. He is a kind caring and a wonderful doctor who treat me as a whole person. Could not be nicer and more caring. I can't say enough good things about how caring he is. He was readily available day or night during my difficult time when I ended up in ER at UMASS. His Clerical staff at Southboro Medical office is outstanding, and always there to help whenever you call them. I am very happy with their sevice and care.

he is a very understanding & very easy to understand when he explains tests to you.

Caring Doctor

Dr. Finkelberg took the time to listen to my symptoms and thoughts and he took the time to fully explain his thoughts, perceptions, next steps, etc. He also called me twice to follow up and see how I was doing. Outstanding.

Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.

Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg Is this you?