Dr. Dmitry Gerber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Gerber?

Great doctor!!!!!

He has wonderful bedside manners. He delievered my two children I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Great Doctor

I often have to wait a while when I go but it is worth it for Dr. Gerber. He has excellent bedside manner and always puts me at ease when discussing sensitive topics. He has a lot of knowledge and helped me with a variety of issues, including a large fibroid. He is also good with follow-up and comprehensive care, being that he is also associated with the hospital down the street.

The Right Choice for Me

I definitely chose the right place to go! Dr Kushner, the nurses, the office staff, every person there was kind and attentive to me needs. I got all my questions answered clearly and completely. I had no problems and recovered very quickly after my appointment. I can definitely recommend All Women's Health to any young woman who needs their services!

Really They're the Best

This was the best doctor's office I ever been to...even under the reasons I had to be there. The staff was kind and paid attention to me. I could tell they cared and were sympathetic to my circumstances. I wasn't just someone to push through and get done with. The doctor talked to me like a person and explained everything, made me feel very comfortable. I hope I don't need them again, but I would go back. And I have already told one girlfriend to go there. Very good place to go.

Never go

He is very negligent doctor. I had severe complication in a procedure which he perfomred which was totally by his negligenceI would never recommend this doctor to anyone

Dont go

I had termination of pregnancy by Dr Gerber. He did it so roughly that I ended up getting Asherman's Syndrome which means scarring of uterus and it results when doctor is very rough with the crettage. I would never recommend Dr Gerber to anyone.........

Great Doctor

Great doctor with excellent bedside manner.