2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Khasak?

WORST PRACTICE IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

I BEG YOU: NEVER USE THIS DOCTORS OFFICE. THEY DON'T RESPECT PATIENTS, RIDICULOUSLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF, UNETHICALLY DISORGANIZED. This is the most despicable "doctors office" I've ever encountered, ran by a complete idiot, who resembles a handicap horse, trying to disguise itself with clown like makeup. And two dimwit receptionists who stare blankly into space as you're speaking to them, like children. I made an appointment with these baboons a month ago. I arrived to my appointment on time despite living 45 minutes away, and to my surprise I was told the office was closed. However, the waiting room was filled with patients! The office manager is absolutely incompetent to run a business pertaining to the well being of others. NO RESPECT NO CONSIDERATION NO COMPASSION. She should be fired for how she spoke to me today, I haven't felt this upset in years. I will be contacting all forums to see that this woman never treats anyone the way I was today. SAVE YOUR TIME AND GO ELSEWHERE.

Doctor No Show on appointment time

My appointment was set three months ago to see Dr. Khasak, the Friday before my appointment for the following Monday, the receptionist called me that the doctor will not be available on that day. Calling to cancel on the weekend before the appt. which was made 3 months ago was unacceptable. So, the office rescheduled it in three weeks, same day, same time. As my appt date approaches, the office reminded me of my appointment and told to be there on time. On the day of my appointment, I went early, signed my name in and found out there are two other patients ahead of me. After 15 min, there were about 4 to 6 patients signing in. Almost an hour had passed, and I don’t see signs of Dr Khasak in the office. I decided to ask the medical assistant if the doctor is in. She said that he is not yet in and did not elaborate further the reason for his delay. I crossed my name out of the sign in sheet and told them I’m leaving. Medical offices should not schedule multiple patients in one slot and the doctor should show professional etiquette, not showing up 2 hours late for a scheduled appointments. Doctor’s rating 1/2 *

Great doctor

Great doctor,very knowledgeable and caring,made me feel super comfortable and most importantly he did a good job in treating my condition. Definitely would recommend Dr.Khasak to everybody.

office staff sucks

never answer phone. when they do they are rude.they act like they dont want to work.

the worst experiance

unprofessional and rude, not a doctor

Sales person in doctor's skin

My wife and myself both went to Dr. Khasak for our hair treatment. We were scheduled at 6 p.m. but met the doctor at 8 p.m. Secondly, the doctor said he does not know how you can prevent to grow more grey hair, neither did he asked about food habits so that he can prescribe some vitamins or change in our food intake. After spending 10 minutes taking with the nurse, he sold us a $60 shampoo that too of a mexician company without expiry date on it. i felt cheated. Spend $80 on doctor visit and $60 on shampoo and wasted 2.5 hours. Pls do not visit the doctor otherwise you will be taking risk with your life, wasting money and most important Mr Khasak is more interested in selling products for company to his patients. The doctor is a sales person who is interested in selling soaps, shampoo, skin care products that are manufactured by small companies.

very happy w resultes

exellent diognoses

greatest doctor i've ever seen. I'm healed finally! Thanks

KHASAK isan Assistant Clinical Professor in Mount Sinai . So you can get the right treatment. As I got.

Rudest doctor EVER!

He talks to you like your dirt, what kind of pediatric dermatologist are you if you don't even like kids? Why be a doctor if you cannot respect another human being?

STAY AWAY! SOME OF THE WORST medical experience in my adult life.

STAY AWAY! SOME OF THE WORST medical experience in my adult life. First I waited for over 90 minutes, and probably would have waited more if I didn't constantly come up to the front desk and eventually stormed out of the office, and they had to convince me to go back in. The front desk staff is ineffectual, and not caring and downright condescending. I was told (after 1 hour wait) that everyone is waiting, so I should not complain and understand that the doctor is busy. Really?! Bedside manners - it made me think I am back in the USSR in the 80s, and additionally the doctor had the audacity to tell me it's ok to wait when he is saving lives, belittling my profession and aggrandizing his. The doctor and his medical assistant are rude in whatever language you speak with them. During my visit we spoke in Russian and both he and his assistant referred to me rather unprofessionally and much too informal for a doctor/patient exchange." The doctor performed the whole "inspection", like I was a piece of machinery, then ordered (not consulted, suggested or informed), ordered, a biopsy of two sites, including one on my face and without waiting much left me with 2 penny size biopsy sites, one on my head another on my back. As I found out later, normally a doctor would suggest a biopsy, give you time to think, make decision and maybe even refer you to go to a plastic surgeon or someone with good skills to perform skin removal on the face! I was basically pressured into biopsy without really giving me a choice or info. With few prescriptions, 2 minutes later, I was done. Whole thing, less than 10 minutes. No write up, nothing. Prescriptions, direction to go to a local pharmacy (probably getting nice referral agreement) and a follow up appointment in 3 weeks. All that and a 1/2” chunk of the skin on my face and back missing. Stay away, and stand your ground if you happen to be in the office of a "life saver" like this hack.

Twice went to the doctor and waited for over an hour each time before seeing the doctor even though I came at a scheduled appointment time. The doctor, though, was knowledgeable.

Dr. Dmitry Khasak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.