2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Khasak?

Great doctor

Great doctor,very knowledgeable and caring,made me feel super comfortable and most importantly he did a good job in treating my condition. Definitely would recommend Dr.Khasak to everybody.

office staff sucks

never answer phone. when they do they are rude.they act like they dont want to work.

the worst experiance

unprofessional and rude, not a doctor

Sales person in doctor's skin

My wife and myself both went to Dr. Khasak for our hair treatment. We were scheduled at 6 p.m. but met the doctor at 8 p.m. Secondly, the doctor said he does not know how you can prevent to grow more grey hair, neither did he asked about food habits so that he can prescribe some vitamins or change in our food intake. After spending 10 minutes taking with the nurse, he sold us a $60 shampoo that too of a mexician company without expiry date on it. i felt cheated. Spend $80 on doctor visit and $60 on shampoo and wasted 2.5 hours. Pls do not visit the doctor otherwise you will be taking risk with your life, wasting money and most important Mr Khasak is more interested in selling products for company to his patients. The doctor is a sales person who is interested in selling soaps, shampoo, skin care products that are manufactured by small companies.

very happy w resultes

exellent diognoses

greatest doctor i've ever seen. I'm healed finally! Thanks

KHASAK isan Assistant Clinical Professor in Mount Sinai . So you can get the right treatment. As I got.

Rudest doctor EVER!

He talks to you like your dirt, what kind of pediatric dermatologist are you if you don't even like kids? Why be a doctor if you cannot respect another human being?

STAY AWAY! SOME OF THE WORST medical experience in my adult life.

STAY AWAY! SOME OF THE WORST medical experience in my adult life. First I waited for over 90 minutes, and probably would have waited more if I didn't constantly come up to the front desk and eventually stormed out of the office, and they had to convince me to go back in. The front desk staff is ineffectual, and not caring and downright condescending. I was told (after 1 hour wait) that everyone is waiting, so I should not complain and understand that the doctor is busy. Really?! Bedside manners - it made me think I am back in the USSR in the 80s, and additionally the doctor had the audacity to tell me it's ok to wait when he is saving lives, belittling my profession and aggrandizing his. The doctor and his medical assistant are rude in whatever language you speak with them. During my visit we spoke in Russian and both he and his assistant referred to me rather unprofessionally and much too informal for a doctor/patient exchange." The doctor performed the whole "inspection", like I was a piece of machinery, then ordered (not consulted, suggested or informed), ordered, a biopsy of two sites, including one on my face and without waiting much left me with 2 penny size biopsy sites, one on my head another on my back. As I found out later, normally a doctor would suggest a biopsy, give you time to think, make decision and maybe even refer you to go to a plastic surgeon or someone with good skills to perform skin removal on the face! I was basically pressured into biopsy without really giving me a choice or info. With few prescriptions, 2 minutes later, I was done. Whole thing, less than 10 minutes. No write up, nothing. Prescriptions, direction to go to a local pharmacy (probably getting nice referral agreement) and a follow up appointment in 3 weeks. All that and a 1/2” chunk of the skin on my face and back missing. Stay away, and stand your ground if you happen to be in the office of a "life saver" like this hack.

Twice went to the doctor and waited for over an hour each time before seeing the doctor even though I came at a scheduled appointment time. The doctor, though, was knowledgeable.

Good DR-Unprofessional Staff

The experience from the momment I walked into Dr. Khasak's Jersey City office was a bit unpleasant being that the receiving staff was highly confusing and frustrating... The receptionist was very unfriendly and annoying. The Doctor himself was good however, we exchanged few words. It did seem like he knew what he was doing-above all, this is most important... I am not sure why two nurses were required in the office during my visit... This was uncomfortable being that I'm very particular about my privacy. So... Good doctor but I highly recommend a change of STAFF

I was dissatisfied with my experience

I took an appointment with Dr. Khasak in Jan. I didn't have any problem with the nursing staff or admin ppl, but was seen by a doctor who obviously wasn't Dr. Khasak (she was a female). She was nice but in hurry; took a skin swab and gave me an appointment to come back when the results were in, and gave me an ointment to use in the meantime. She was quite nice, though, and answered my questions. But, when I went back after the results were in, she said, its not anything serious, but didn't say what it was that I had, or what I should use for it. She evaded my questions and was in a rush to leave. I am a medical student, and I told her that, too. If she behaved this way with me, I can only wonder how she is with other patients. FYI, It is May now, and I still haven't been able to get rid of the skin condition I've had since January, and was searching for a new dermatologist when I came across this page, and thought I'd write a review. I have no idea if Dr. Khasak is good or not. But the doctor who saw me was certainly not good. My advice is, better opt for someone else.

Dr. Dmitry Khasak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.

Dr. Dmitry Khasak Is this you?