Dr. Dmitry Novoseletsky Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Novoseletsky?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

We are so Thankful!

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Dmitry Novoseletsky did a nerve block on my husband about 2 months ago. We are so thankful! My husband is like a new person. No more back pain. We have gotten our life back. Our daughter was married two weeks ago, and my husband not only walked her down the isle pain free, he had his dance with our daughter, then my husband and I danced the entire night! The problem is that Dr. Novesletsky is no longer working in the Crown Point area. I need to track him down so that we know where he is if these nerves find each other again, and my husband needs the procedure to be redone. A heartfelt thanks to you, Dr. Novoseletsky!

Posted on June 8th, 2017