Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Shtrambrand saw my wife in the hospital; we have no office experience with him yet but we were deeply impressed by his caring and his knowledge. He was serious and informed about the relevant medical issues and he was genuinely nice...with a good sense of humor. We not only have confidence in him but we like him very much.
Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand is the best primary doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many doctors in my 60 years. He is very prompt, knowledgeable,extremely thorough which is very important to me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes me feel like he really cares about my health. I couldn't ask for a better PCD.
Rude condescending . Informed me that the visit was a meet and greet .although I had some serious medical concerns . Had little to no interest in any of my symptoms . But left the room as soon as possible informed me I was anxious and offered no follow up. He got paid I got no insight or medical help .
Doctor Shtrambrands only interest was spending as little time with me as possible. I did not even receive the most basic of exams . He was condecending and has no interest in any of my symptoms. The nurse took some basic vital and then doctor Shtrambrand came in and informed me it was to quote a " meet and greet" no follow up , no exam , no real discussion of symptoms. He was supposed to at least give me a referral to another doctor . But nooo , no did it myself . He got paid I got nada.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
17 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRockland Pulmonary & Medical Associates, 2 Crosfield Ave Ste 318, West Nyack, NY
Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Nyack, NY.