Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand?

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Shtrambrand saw my wife in the hospital; we have no office experience with him yet but we were deeply impressed by his caring and his knowledge. He was serious and informed about the relevant medical issues and he was genuinely nice...with a good sense of humor. We not only have confidence in him but we like him very much.

My Review of Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand

Dr. Dmitry Shtrambrand is the best primary doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many doctors in my 60 years. He is very prompt, knowledgeable,extremely thorough which is very important to me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes me feel like he really cares about my health. I couldn't ask for a better PCD.

Excellent doctor. Caring and detail oriented. Spends time with the patient and doesn't rush them out.

Rude condescending . Informed me that the visit was a meet and greet .although I had some serious medical concerns . Had little to no interest in any of my symptoms . But left the room as soon as possible informed me I was anxious and offered no follow up. He got paid I got no insight or medical help .

Terrible Experience

Doctor Shtrambrands only interest was spending as little time with me as possible. I did not even receive the most basic of exams . He was condecending and has no interest in any of my symptoms. The nurse took some basic vital and then doctor Shtrambrand came in and informed me it was to quote a " meet and greet" no follow up , no exam , no real discussion of symptoms. He was supposed to at least give me a referral to another doctor . But nooo , no did it myself . He got paid I got nada.