Dr. W Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. W Chan?

Dr Chan

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Very good doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr Chan is excellent!! He listened to my concerns, made appropriate suggestions and worked well with me. His bedside manner is excellent I highly recommend him!

Worst Health Care Experience in 50 years

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr. Chan and his Nurse Practitioner Mercedes are the least caring health Professionals I've ever come across. Neither have any empathy or compassion. During my spinal procedures, i.e.: Injections, Dr. Chan converses with his staff about everything but the Patients interest. A caring provider would be talking to the Patient and reducing fear and anxiety. He is not rude just doesn't show any compassion or empathy. He's a burnt out Anesthesiologist. His NP Mercedes L. is just down right rude and uncaring. In addition, wait times are very long. Many times I've had to stand in the waiting area in the Franklin Office. They also never return calls. From my research, he also has a clinic in RI and is the owner of both. This practice appears to be nothing more than a money mill for Dr. Chan. If not for convenience of location and the need to get a ride for these appointments, I'd be going to another clinic. I'm currently looking for another provider.

Changed my life!

Posted on December 30th, 2011

I have had back pain and leg pain for over 10 years. I have had two back surgeries that have not given me permanent pain relief. I have had steroid injections at other pain clinics that did not give me lasting pain relief. I saw Dr Chan at Sturdy and after a thorough exam and review of my records he recommended a spinal stimulator. I had it put my back by Dr Chan and now I am 70-80 pain free. Dr Chan and the staff changed my life. I still take pain meds but now I do not need much of it and I can live my life without much pain. I would recommend any of my friends or family to go see Dr Chan.

Disappointed

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Bad experience there. When I did want a procedure, they lost interest in me...passed me on to some nurse......

Highly recommend Him!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I have been to Dr Do Chan for the past couple of years for back pain management. He is very knowledgeable and has definitely helped me! Three vs four stars is because he is a doctor who always seems to be in a hurry. He does tell you everything he is doing, and you are always free to ask questions. But he seems a little short tempered sometimes and very demanding of his staff. He appears to be a perfectionist, but I guess that benefits us. His schedule is always full (another good sign!) and they do their BEST at getting you in and they DO use a cancellation system of last minute calls to see if you are available to come in for an earlier appointment instead of making you wait for the regularly scheduled one. I love staff and have recommended several people to Dr Chan and the pain clinic.

Posted on August 4th, 2017