Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen has the following 9 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cancer Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Acute Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Chronic Pain
- Brain Injuries
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Nguyen is a very honest, caring person, and he is running a pain medicine clinic. If he does his job and caters only to those who need his help, and are chronic sufferers of pain, like myself, and he feels he has an obligation to do what he knows is right, then he fills the shoes of an expert in doing so. How can you be so bold as to judge his practice and his true intentions based on the fact that he believed the lies told to him by one of your immediate family members with an addiction problem? I wish the best for you and your family, but remember... A pain medicine abuser is most often a professional liar with plenty of practice prior to running into this doctor. It is not an easy job writing people prescriptions for class 3 narcotics, and trusting that they not only tell you the truth about their condition... but based on both that description and your own professional observations, a lot of trust must be afforded them to take the medicine responsibly, and use it for adult purposes. Not resale or abuse. I like Dr. Nguyen, and feel he does a VERY GOOD, HONEST job of listening, and preventing the outright ABUSERS from over-medicating, and/or attaining powerful medicine in the attempt to re-sell it for a financial gain. I am proud of the job he does for the community and his patients.
This doctor does not, I repeat DOES NOT care about actually solving any problem, he only wants to medicate and mask the real issue making you become dependent on drugs, thus becoming dependent on him. It will not matter to him how many pleas for help he gets from family members, even if children are being removed from the home by Protective Services due to the monster he created by giving a confessed drug addict harmful prescriptions, he still will not care. He acts like he does in regards to his patients but let's remember he's running a business and your repeat office visits is what he lives off of. First do no harm? I don't think he understood the meaning of that.
Dr. Nguyen has completely changed my life. I have sufferend from chronic pain for several years. Dr. Nguyen and his staff are so caring. He doesn't just treat your illness he treats you with care and compassion. He is simply one of the best Doctors' out there!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Associates Medical Group Inc, 9500 Bolsa Ave Ste I, Westminster, CA
Dr. Doanh A Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.