Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dobrina M Okorn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Smoking Cessation
- Anxiety Disorders
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Preventive Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Completely blew me off and rushed me through the last appointment I had with her. When I looked at my recent records I realized she had not heard anything I said! She put notes in my file that wercoin accurate bc she obviously wasn't listening. She is snippy and very cross. Doesn't seem to care at all about the patient. Constantly referring me out to other docs. I Always feel rushed in her appointments. I tried staying with her for years and NOW I am going to find another doctor who shows compassion and know how to accurately document medical records. Not a fan of Swedish either bc of her and another specialist I saw in orthopedics. That organization needs to do a better job in helping doctors communicate Accurate information between each other regarding their patients. My most recent experiences have caused more stress than good. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Okorn to anyone.
19 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Dobrina M Okorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Group, 3400 California Ave SW Ste 300, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dobrina M Okorn in this video.
Dr. Dobrina M Okorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.