Dr. Dobrina M Okorn Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Dobrina M Okorn?

BEWARE doc has NO compassion! Doesn't document records correctly!!!!

Completely blew me off and rushed me through the last appointment I had with her. When I looked at my recent records I realized she had not heard anything I said! She put notes in my file that wercoin accurate bc she obviously wasn't listening. She is snippy and very cross. Doesn't seem to care at all about the patient. Constantly referring me out to other docs. I Always feel rushed in her appointments. I tried staying with her for years and NOW I am going to find another doctor who shows compassion and know how to accurately document medical records. Not a fan of Swedish either bc of her and another specialist I saw in orthopedics. That organization needs to do a better job in helping doctors communicate Accurate information between each other regarding their patients. My most recent experiences have caused more stress than good. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Okorn to anyone.

Dr . Okorn is unprofessional