Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dolar S Patolia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dolar S Patolia has the following 17 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Dolar S Patolia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dolar S Patolia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
I love my doctor and quality of care.. However the office staff makes this place so so unbearable!! Everytime I speak with the office staff they are extremely rude or annoyed they have to do their job. If I have a question about billing, they call it an "issue". An employee rolled her eyes when I asked for an itemized receipt!! They screen their calls and have stopped answering, or answer & hang up. They never know how much I am supposed to pay for my visit, claim never to have received sent paperwork, and bill my insurance incorrect amounts and services. I am so unbelievably frustrated and upset I have to deal with this support staff for this entire pregnancy. I can't believe these doctors keep such a horrid office staff that has no respect for the paying customer!! I am so upset and sad that I have to leave an excellent Dr bc of this. I WANT THEM TO JUST DO THEIR JOB!! If I could I would do no stars.
love dr. patolia and the pearland staff!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Patolia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Christus Health System
Dr. Dolar S Patolia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Ob/Gyn, 7400 Fannin St Ste 755, Houston, TX
Dr. Dolar S Patolia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.