Dolf Ichtertz Is this you?

Have you seen Dolf Ichtertz?

Best Doctor I've Seen

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

After having numerous procedures including knee scopes and feeling like a number, I decided to try a different doctor. I can't really say what made me chose Dr Ichtertz, but I'm so glad I did. My first appt was extremely thorough. He moved quickly, but he explained everything and spent a ton of time with me. My surgery went very well and and I've had a post opp, and other follow up and a third scheduled. He actually cares that he's done a good job. It's refreshing!

Great Doctor!!!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Great doctor. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon for anything. He listened to everything that I had to say and spent a lot of time with me going over my diagnosis. If you are having hand problems I would suggest you see Dr. Ichtertz at the Nebraska Hand & Shoulder Institute.

life changing pain free experience

Posted on October 27th, 2017

after suffering from burning tingling, and sleepless nights i heard dr ichtertz comercial on the radio, i was a little sceptical at first, but decided to give him a try. his office personel were awesome! i had surgery on my left hand on a thursday, and the other on friday! i emideatly felt the relief and returned back to work on the following monday! i'm able to lify and change my one year old grandaughter painfree!

I had great results.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I had carpal surgery on both hands and had great results on both. Would recommend him to anyone needing that type of surgery.

Best Doctor I've Seen

Fantastic Surgery Experience!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I had Dr. Ichtertz perform cubital and carpal tunnel on both my arms in two days. I was back to work the following day with no pain and no pain meds! Incredible! I didn't have any hand or arm restrictions and was able to carry on with my normal routine immediatly. No more numbness while sleeping at night and hand strength already improving within the first few days of surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Ichtertz and his skills to anyone with hand or elbow issues.

Excellent experience of my wrist surgery

Posted on October 9th, 2017

3 years ago I had both hands done for carpal tunnel and It was amazing. Because of the surgery I was able to hold my newborn baby and drive longer distance instantly. I then had De Quervian's in my right wrist and decided to have that surgery and recovered amazingly afterwards also. I can pick up my children and do my daily activities and job with ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Ichtertz to anybody who needs relief!!!

Great results with Dr Ichtertz

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Dr Ichtertz has performed surgery for cyst removal, carpal tunnel and done injections. I totally trust him with my hands.

Great Doctor!!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

ECTR Surgery

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor. He is very caring. He checks on his patients the day after surgery to make sure they are doing good. I would highly recommend Dr. Ichtertz to anyone with hand problems.

NEVER GO HERE!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I hardly know where to start. Do not go to this doctor if you have work related carpal tunnel. He refuses to say that any carpal tunnel case is work related. He is also very greedy. Once he diagnosed my carpal tunnel he suggested that he do my surgery in his Lincoln office. Both hands at the same time which I have been told never to do. All of his other surgeries happen in their Grand Island or Omaha locations in a sanitized surgery room. Not in their Lincoln office where they diagnos. Creepy. Flash forward one year later. I got a bill sent to me for $2,500. Yes, $2,500. When I called to have them send it to my insurance I was told that it was too late and if I didn't pay they would send me to collections. I ended up going to bat for myself and convinced my insurance of over ride the timely filing issue. This doctor's office then billed my insurance less than half of the amount they charged me. My insurance paid $700 and that was the end of it. Long story short: The doctor is creepy, I felt like the nursing staff kept trying to catch me in a lie (which there was not one) and the billing staff totally incompetent. If I could give them zero stars I would. NEVER GO HERE!!!

Posted on August 31st, 2015