Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I really respect and Concord Pediatrics, the practice Dr. Courtemanche works at. My wife and I have had really positive experiences with all the pediatricians there, except Dr. Courtemanche. My wife and I have both seen this Dr. for appointments and have spoken to her on the phone regarding setting up appointments and trying to determine a course of treatment for our children over the phone. Every time we have found her to be curt and dismissive, making us feel stupid for having health concerns about our child. For example, when our child is in pain, not sleeping well, and we're afraid he has an ear infection, and we learn that Dr. Courtemanche is the on call Dr. in the office, we often wonder if we would be better off waiting for another doctor. Then when we determine the health of our children is more important and call (I will give her credit here, she called back promptly), she made me feel stupid when after explaining the symptoms, she said, "So, is there any emergency reason your child needs to be seen today, on a Sunday?" When I am insistent that there is, she said, "well, I don't know when I 'll get him in, I'll call in several hours." Very disappointed.
27 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical Center Hospital
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcord Pulmonary Medicine, 248 Pleasant St Ste 1700, Concord, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche in this video.
Dr. Dolly R Courtemanche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.