Dr. Dolly K Lent Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dolly K Lent?

I've been taking my mom to her.

The first appointment was great, she acted very caring and professional. Today however she was nasty , short, belittled my elderly mom. Basically called her a liar and a junkie because with the cold wet weather here, my mom from warm dry Arizona has been experiencing deep arthritic pain. Hmm she was nasty and made my elderly mom feel horrible even after we explained this to her, she says' oh it just suddenly came on and now you want pills' grr, that's the last thing my mom wants is pills, just help. I was really embarrassed for her and that's a horrible way to treat a 77 year old patient.

RUDE!!

I have never come in contact with a more rude physician. I work in the medical field as well, and this woman was unprofessional, unkind, displayed no compassion, and should not be in practice.

Disgruntled patient

She has memory related issues. She sent me to a specialist and could not remember the specialist name. She scheduled me for a follow up appointment which she could not remember. I show up and she not once remembered why I was actually there. She is somewhat pusy and condescending. Will be looking for a new doctor who cares and know how to talk to their patients.

Beware!

Horrible treatment by this woman. Very rude, absolutely will not listen. She would not treat me for anything her predecessor was treating me for, and clearly has very limited medical knowledge for one whom is a "licensed medical doctor". Simply seemed not to care for my overall personal health OR well being. Be very wary! A doctor who speaks as badly about the office staff and nursing staff is this woman done, has huge personal problems. Very unprofessional!

Bad medicine!

My experience with this doctor was the worst! She does not listen, blames the patients and her staff for everything. She is intolerant, argumentative, she raised her voice, called me a list, called her assistant stupid. I have suffered under this woman's "care" and yanked off of all my anxiety meds without proper "weaning". I have never been treated so badly. Dr. Lent seems to struggle with the understanding of how Medicare works, and wich specialists accept it. The woman should NOT be a doctor. Is very rude and has absolutely no bedside manner. I am completely disgusted with Olympia Family and Internal Medicine for subjecting their clientele (patients) to such unprofessionalism that puts lives and health at such risk.

Limited knowledge

Stopped 5 scripts that I had taken 30+ years: Hormore replacement without my knowledge & before seeing me or even reviewing my recoreds (per Mayo clinic should have weaned me off over 2-4 months, but now endocrinologist has prescribed). Never heard of Armour thyroid (dessicated) & refused to prescribe it (endocrinologist knew it & took over). Called PVCs a heart murmur (not) & wouldn't prescribe atenolol without a ecocardiogram (stupid). Wouldn't prescribed phenytoin & was stopping. Never heard of it for pain (the neurologist knew & re-prescribed). Now all scripts are covered again by specialist due to an inept doctor who couldn't treat the whole person. Took 2 1/2 months to get appt and she had taken over for my retired doctor. She would not listen to me.

Would not recommend her

I was told I was gaining weight because I am getting older, I need to take an antidepressant and I needed counseling, all in about 12 minutes of her seeing me. I was there because my was struggling with my thyroid.

DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

I have only given her a star in my rating because this website makes you put someting there. I saw her about severe abdominal pain with back pain. she kept telling me to take antacids all the while ordering test after test. I told her the antacids weren't working and she told me to keep at it. my pain got worse every day. she eventually told me that there was no reason for me to be having my pain making me feel crazy!! i ended up in the emergency room where they told me that i was obviously having bad gallbladder attacks and any internal medicine doctor should have been able to recognise that. they told me i needed to have my gallbladder removed asap. don't waste your time or money in her office!!

Dr. Dolly K Lent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.