More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dolly Mehta
Dr. Dolly Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Womans Hospital Texas. She speaks English.
Dr. Dolly Mehta has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Dolly Mehta has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Dolly Mehta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Telling us that my granddaughter suppose to go home tomorrow and the next day tomorrow again. Does a Car seat test on a preemie for an hour when the drive home is only 5 min. Scares the relatives saying if the baby goes home she will die. Baby is gaining weight, off IV, off Oxygen, nothing wrong. If asked questions, she changes subject. Not a Dr I would recommend.
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPediatrix Medical Group Of Nm, 201 Cedar St SE Ste 508, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dolly Mehta, MD - Pediatrics in Albuquerque, NM, in this video.
Dr. Dolly Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.