Dr. Dolores Barba Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dolores Barba?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Best MD I and my wife have had, highly recommended. My wife has very complex conditions and Dr. Barba has been so helpful, we have been with her for several years.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

She's so compassionate and thorough. Best MD I've ever had

Disrespectful

Posted on November 6th, 2015

This dr. Is HORRIBLE. Does not care about your health my wife was suffering from shaking after the meds she prescribed. Went back and was told to GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. Did not even listen to our symptoms or examine. RUDE, BAD ATTITUDE, horrible care level!!!!!! Will NEVER EVER GO BACK. Never had time to see you if you get sick. She will just refer you to URGENT CARE

I can wait but YOU cant?

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Many memorable facts. There was the time that a follow-up appointment was rescheduled THREE times due to 'an emergency'. I rescheduled because I did want to see Dr. Barba - not a floater. Took the day off from work, was caught in extreme sig-alert traffic on the 210. Called the office to inform them my appt was at 10 and the cause for me being about 10-15 minutes late. The office told me that I had only a 15 minute window. I arrived, signing in at 10:12. Staff told me THAT I HAD TO RESCHEDULE. I said I would be willing to wait to be"fitted in", Dr. Barba said ABSOLUTELY NOT-MUST RESCHEDULE. I turned around and left a practice I had been with for over 20 years. Found a pleasant office that works to make the patient a person - not just another HMO number.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I've been with Dr. Barba for about three years now and every time I am sick and need to be seen by a doctor she is not available for 2 months in the future - when I am no longer sick. Her staff will just refer you to Urgent Care which is run by inefficient nurses who cannot do something as simple as draw blood. My arm was bruised for 3 weeks after the blood being drown. Dr. Barba never has time for you so its best to find another doctor.

dont see this doctor! or be really care ful!!!

Posted on November 30th, 2011

This doctor misdiagnosed my mother, this doctor was my moms primary physician for years, my mom was seeing her for a pain on her hip all she did was give her pain meds, according to the dr my mom had siatica, when in reality she had Osteo sarcoma, and by the time the doctor found out it was to late, my mother passed away thanks to dr DOLORES BARBA!!!

One of a kind

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I have had Dr. Barba since 2008 and she has been an excellent doctor to me. She is very caring and considerate. She has given me great advice even if its that I need to change some old ways of doing things. She is very informative and up to date on always has information on current health events and illnesses to be aware of. She is also very intelligent, knowledgable and understanding. I give her a big 9 for all she has done for me.Keep up the great work, Dr.!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Barba takes time to get a full history and never seems to rush during appointment. She listens and quickly follows up by telephone with lab reports.

Posted on April 28th, 2010

I have continued to see Dr. Barba and have consistently been happy with her.She is very caring,she calls(after regular 9am-5pm to give lab results,any information,to return calls.She takes time when you're in the office to answer all questions,very personable.I would recommend her to anyone I know.

First visit

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Sept 30 was my 1st visit with Dr Barba and my first experience was excellent.I didn't finish the paperwork before I was being called in.She came into the room and was very personable,shook my hand,introduced herself.She took a long time in asking questions,answering my questions.She was very through and referred me to a different doctor after admitting she was not familiar with a problem.She called me back promptly with lab results.The staff was very professional and courteous.I will be returning to Dr Barba's office in the future and will report again.Good or bad.

Horrible

Posted on September 24th, 2009

don't see as your doctor! uncaring, little time with you.

Posted on May 19th, 2017