The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dolores Cikrit MD
Dr. Dolores Cikrit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cikrit is affiliated with Clarian North Medical Center, Riley Hospital For Children and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dolores Cikrit has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Dolores Cikrit has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Dolores Cikrit has the following 10 expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Dr. Dolores Cikrit is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cikrit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian North Medical Center
Riley Hospital For Children
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Clarian West Medical Center
Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
IU Health Methodist Hospital
IU Medical Group
Wishard Memorial Hospital
IU Health North
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Wishard Health Services
IU Health Saxony
Clarian Health Partners Methodist IU R
33 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Dolores Cikrit Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dolores Cikrit's office for more information.
535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis, IN : (317) 274-8373
1701 Senate Blvd Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-0222
151 Pennsylvania Pkwy Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-2046
1801 Senate Blvd Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-0280
3232 N Meridian St Indianapolis, IN : (317) 924-3392
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dolores Cikrit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.