Dr. Dolores Dixon-Grevious Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dolores Dixon-Grevious?

THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE TO WORK FOR!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

I have the worst experience working for this doctor's Office. The Co worker's are rude, talking badly about patients, and other co worker's. Doing unsafe practicing procedures on patient. Doctor D is always late, and other co workers. Also don't care that much about patients, and staff ( Faking it). The workflow is overwhelming and not worth the little pay you receive. Plus no breaks, or lunch. It is a horrible, stressful, and slave labor work conditions. It is the true stereotype of what a Black doctor's office should not be.

A personable doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Dixon -Grevious is a down to earth person. This enables you to relax and communicate your health concerns easily.

My time is important also

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

The wait time is completely unacceptable. I don't mind waiting up to 30 minutes but 2 hours is showing disrespect for the patients. I tried making a follow up appointment but the employee who answered the phone said she would have to call me back. She never did. I'm looking for a new doctor.

AWESOME SAUCE

Posted on July 20th, 2016

SHE IS ONE OF THE NICEST DOCTORS YOU WILL COME ACROSS WHEN THE WORLD IS IN SUCH A RUSH TO JUST BE DONE WITH YOU.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

The staff is unprofessional and have no compassion. I've been seeing this doctor for over 10 yrs and do to her new i 'm in search for a new physician

Doctor D

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I have been her patient for five years now, she is compassionate and she listens to your concerns.. Would and have recommended her to other family members.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Very easy to talk with and informative when asking any questions very professional and kind

Unprofessional Preaching

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Unprofessional staff, 2hr wait, and doctor proselytized for most of the appointment.

Horrible Staff

Posted on March 17th, 2015

She is Wonderful!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I love Dr. Dixon, she spends time with you and really cares about her patients! I have been seeing her for years and I love her bedside manners!

Satisfied patient

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Dixon-Grevious' for approximately 6 years. Through her, my trust, respect and appreciation for doctors, has been restored. My previous experience with doctors had been cold and impersonal, to say the least. Often times, I felt as if I was just another body, without a face. They just wanted to be done and move on to the next patient. But Dr. Grevious is different, she's caring and thorough. She never leaves anything to chance. She leaves no stone unturned. When it comes to finding the root of your medical issues, she doesn't hesitate to refer you to the appropriate specialists. I'm thankful that a friend recommended her.

Mrs.

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Dixon-Grevious is the most down to earth, upbeat person, I should say doctor, that I have come across in a very long time. She has a very pleasant personality and I feel so comfortable around her. When I first had the pleasure of meeting her, she came into the examining room and talked to me as if we had known each other for years. My anxieties automatically flew out the window. If anyone out there is afraid of doctors, I definitely recommend Doctor Dixon-Grevious.