Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dolores J Geoffray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 24
Office visit went well. I have tried to call for results and there is no one there; no one to answer phone; no real office staff. I felt like I may have my yearly exam but there was really no office staff to help me; no nurse to answer my questions afterwards. They also would not accept my credit card as payment because they do no accept cards. My visits are covered under a health plan at work that pays by a medical credit card. To have to pay out of pocket was an inconvenice and then I have to file myself to receive that money from insurance company. Just not worth the headache to deal with all that. There are too many other physicians that are good that has office staff and has a means to process my insurance and copays. I won't go back!
There is no one to answer the phone. There is no nurse to return phone calls.There is no management.There are charts all over the place with little privacy.Unable to get a call into office because there is no one to take the calls. She certainly needs to reassess her clinic. I went there a couple of years ago and there was office staff, an office manager and the office ran smoothly. This is a joke for patients and to the health care of her patients.
32 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Dolores J Geoffray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTotal Woman Care, 200 Greenleaves Blvd Ste 12, Mandeville, LA
Dr. Dolores J Geoffray is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mandeville, LA.