Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dolores A Vitullo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Dolores A Vitullo has the following 2 expertise
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Congenital Heart Defects
Dr. Dolores A Vitullo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Ok so my daughter has a bicuspid aortic value disorder. originally my primary care pediatric doctor told me to go to her when she had a heart murmur. . she totally miss diagnosed my daughter telling me that nothing was wrong and she will be fine. me being a concerned mother, i asked her questions. she refused to take the time to explain anything. yelling at me to get out of the offfice. later we found out her heart disorder and we will never recommend her ever. go to Dr. Weigel at children's he is great.
I am very disappointed with the professionalism of this doctor, she seems not to be able to elaborate on my daughters condition. Parents, do not waste your time with this doctor, you will be disappointed just like I am. Every time I talk to her she seems to be in a rush, does not take the time to answer my questions which makes me feel terrible and confused.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
46 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1972
University Of Chicago Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnn And Robert H Lurie Childrens Outpatient Center, 2301 Enterprise Dr, Westchester, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dolores A Vitullo in this video.
Dr. Dolores A Vitullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.