Dr. Dolph Druckman Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dolph Druckman?

One of the worst

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I gave Druckman 1 star for because I could not choose 0 stars. He is uncaring and not the least bit empathetic. He lacks common sense and thinks pimples are kaposi sarcoma. I have no idea how he made it through medical school; I suppose it was God trying to protect the other professions from Druckman.

Horrible

Posted on June 12th, 2012

This doctor is an uncaring man. He should NEVER be allowed anywhere near a patient. He has no compassion or concern for people at all. I am sorry that I ever met this man.

Posted on March 29th, 2015