Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Domenic P Aiello
Dr. Domenic P Aiello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aiello is affiliated with Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus and St Elizabeth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Domenic P Aiello has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Domenic P Aiello has the following 16 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Domenic P Aiello has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Domenic P Aiello is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have only been to see Dr. Aiello on one occasion so far. His nurse spent an extensive amount of time examining and discussing my issues with me; however, when Dr. Aiello came he barely entered the room but stood near the door and told me my high TSH levels may be no big deal but ordered more extensive tests. These days I am used to a doctor coming all the way into the room and spending at least a few minutes with me. Perhaps as I follow up with him I will be more pleased with his care of me.
Am very impressed with Dr. Aiello. He has been outstanding in his handling and treatment of my low testosterone and perpherial neuropathy. Having had experience with other Endocronologists, his style, attitude, methods and patient care have been superior to others and we voluntarily reccommend his practice to anyone in need of such medical expertise.
Horrible. They don't take patients who have seen another doctor. Which is ridiculous to turn down paying customers
Dr. Aiello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Domenic P Aiello accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNalin Sinha Physician Pc, 1 Oxford Xing Ste 4, New Hartford, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Domenic P Aiello in this video.
Dr. Domenic P Aiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.