Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Domenic L Mariano
Dr. Domenic L Mariano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ridge, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mariano is affiliated with Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Mariano has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Domenic L Mariano has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Domenic L Mariano has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Dr. Domenic L Mariano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
Basically a good doctor! Had stents put in by his colleagues.good job done. He should stress more about patients losing weight and asking for annual blood tests. The office is always crowded,but overall handles everything quite well
There are a number of things I like about Dr. Mariano; his skills as a cardiologist, his quick and accurate diagnosis of a medical problem, his bedside manner, his patience, his clarity, his need to make sure you're very clear about his answers to your questions. But most important of all is the fact that I feel completely safe with him in his care. I have total trust in him as my cardiologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Mariano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1990
Seton Hall University
Dr. Domenic L Mariano accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBart De Gregorio Md Llc, 946 Bloomfield Ave Ste 1, Glen Ridge, NJ
Dr. Domenic L Mariano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.