Dr. Domenico Savatta Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Domenico Savatta?

Patient since 2012 Wanda

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Dr Savatta is a great Dr. and Surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend him. He is very patient and spends time with you. Makes you feel very comfortable and positive. Excellent surgeon!

DINA N

Posted on November 13th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DID MY SURGERY IN 2012 KIDNEY BEEN WITH HIM SINCE.....

Prostate surgery

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Dr Savatta and the rest of his staff were excellent. He is an expert in the use of the DaVinci machine. I was out of the hospital the next day. Thank you Dr!

Excellent urologist and person

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Savatta takes the time to find out what the patients needs are and bases his diagnosis on firm scientific fact not supposition. He is thorough and systematic but is caring in his manner. A perfect combination.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and knowledge. Very detailed and concerned about his patients. Excellent surgeon!

Poor bedside manner.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

My father just had surgery and before leaving the recovery room he was already discussing discharge. He never met his threshold for pain and he was kicking him out the hospital. He was rude to my father and none his nurses advocated for him. I will be reporting him to whomever will listen. Go elsewhere.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Saved my life

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr Savatta is an excellent Dr with great bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable from the first time I saw him. He is very gentle, caring and attentive. He explains everything perfectly so that you can understand what he's talking about. Even after post surgery he still gives you the same attention. I am a very picky person when it comes to Drs and their professionalism. If I don't like them or their manners I never go back, but with Dr Savatta , he is stuck with me lol. I would recommend him over and over again. If you want a GREAT UROLOGIST DOCTOR AND SURGEON, DR SAVATTA IS THE ONE TO GO TO!!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr. Savatta was referred to me by one of his colleagues for a procedure to improve my quality of life. He is a true professional who was thorough and gave me and my wife a lot of confidence. Just completed the operation and look forward to a speedy recovery.

This doctor is a gem

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

My urologist referred me to Dr. Savatta because of his expertise in performing the surgery that I needed. From my initial meeting with him thru and after my surgery, I found him to be compassionate, concerned, and HIGHLY competent.

Worth the wait

Posted on July 10th, 2015

He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am lucky to have found him. The wait was because he spends time with patients and also encounters emergencies.

robotic surgery

Posted on May 24th, 2012

excellent was able to get to normal activity within 3 days....very professional and skilled and well respected from all the staff...