Have you seen Dr. Domenico J Savatta?

Step Up

Glad I stepped up and met Doctor Savatta.I had some issues but was nervous about doing anything.Doc took the time to explain what needed to be done and how he was going to do it.I had the Resume procedure first and Robotic surgery on my bladder later.Both went well and recoveries were quick.It has changed my quality of life.Dont hesitate to meet this man if you have any symptoms.Thanks Doc.

excellent doctor

Dr Savatta recently treated me for prostate cancer by performing Robotic Surgery to remove my cancerous prostate. I was in the hospital overnight and back home the next day. Everything went smoothly. He is very a caring and makes you well informed what he will do and how you will recover. I am very happy that I chose Dr Savatta and would recommend him to all. My recovery is going great as I just hit the 3 month mark of post surgery and am cancer free. I am a male age 63.

Pyleoplasty

Dr. Savatta is an extraordinarily gifted robotic surgeon and highly respected in his field; but, just as important is the fact that he is very personable. He was very clear in explaining the surgical procedure and took the time necessary to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I felt at ease going into the surgery and the outcome was very successful.

BPH Surgery

Great surgeon, after suffering for a number of years of prostate problems which got progressively worse Dr. Savatta performed the robotic prostate surgery. The outcome was great, feel like a 20-year-old .

A LIFE SAVER

I was lucky to find Dr Savatta when I need Prostate surgery in 2010. He was easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. At that time he was already highly skilled in the use of the Davinci robot. The procedure went well and recovery was very fast. There was no use of radiation or chemo and their related side effects I would highly recommend Dr. Savatta.

I am so lucky to find Dr. Savatta for my UPJ obstruction robotic surgeries. Dr. Savatta did both sides of my kidneys late last year. He is one of the best doctors for this kind of surgeries. I am recovering well from the surgeries. He always patiently explains what procedures we will have and why, and never makes me feel rushed during my office visit. He also responses to me quick on their office message portal when I have any medical issues after the surgeries. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Savatta and the team are excellent. I had robotic surgery and was out of the hospital the next morning. Dr. Savatta explained everything ahead of time and it all went as he said. He has a very professional approach and will spend time explaining the procedure and recovery timeline. He will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. I was back to work within a month. He also spends the appropriate time discussing any issues or questions during follow up visits. I am very pleased with Dr. Savatta and glad I had the surgery.

wonderful

easy to talk to answers all questions every day language

Dr. Savatta entered my life in 2007 when he removed my cancerous prostate. He was recommended by my PCD and was already a leader in robotic surgery, with over 200 successful operations at the time. I headed to the hospital one morning and the next morning came home. Since then I have seen Dr. Savatta regularly for monitoring. Now, ten years later I keep my PSA near zero. He has a pleasant, positive attitude and is always on time. He deserves my total confidence and unequivocal recommendation.

Patient since 2012 Wanda

Dr Savatta is a great Dr. and Surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend him. He is very patient and spends time with you. Makes you feel very comfortable and positive. Excellent surgeon!

DINA N

GREAT DOCTOR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DID MY SURGERY IN 2012 KIDNEY BEEN WITH HIM SINCE.....

Prostate surgery

Dr Savatta and the rest of his staff were excellent. He is an expert in the use of the DaVinci machine. I was out of the hospital the next day. Thank you Dr!

Dr. Domenico J Savatta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.