Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dominador Q Falguera has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Dominador Q Falguera has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Dominador Q Falguera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
i took my four year old in on a sat and was diagnosed with ear infection and bronchitis...she was given amoxacilin. her temp increased so i took her to her pediatrician to find out she had no ear infection, nor did she have bronchitis but a kidney infection...how could u miss this. the meds were wrong causing severe side effects. she is on the right meds and doing much better
Dr. Falguera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Delta County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Dominador Q Falguera accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsGarden City Treatment Center, 1150 Reservoir Ave Ste 100, Cranston, RI
Dr. Dominador Q Falguera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.