Dr. Domingo Aviado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Domingo Aviado?

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

I went to a doctor in a state I was living in for some serious abdominal problems that took the doctor months to properly diagnose which cost me about 2,000 after insurance and no definite/accurate diagnosis. I moved to california shortly after for unrelated reasons where Dr aviado was my second opinion, and he properly diagnosed me within 10 minutes. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a general practitioner.

Patient

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Dr. Aviado is a new doctor for me since my doctor for the past 25 retired. He is wonderful and I am so glad to have him be my physician. He even got me to quit smoking a year ago and no one else has ever been able to do that. He is wise and his medical knowledge is deep. I highly recommend him. He's also a incredibly nice man.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

His staff kept that office in order. Doc. Was lacking and just up and left for California.so now I have none of my records for the last 22 years.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Aviado for 20+ years, and have always been comfortable with him and staff. He takes his time to listen, not rushing people in and out. His staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. If I ever need him to call in prescriptions, he does it usually the same day.

Really Changed in last year from exceptional to very poor

Posted on January 10th, 2014

After having Aviado as our family pracitioner for 5 years and recommending him to many others, we are leaving to find an more professional office. His staff is appalling lately - not there during office hours, perscriptions are wrong (unsigned, dated incorrectly). The last 5 visits have had errors or challenges. I recommend finding a practice that is reliable and you can count on.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Excellent Highly recommend him and his complete staff. #1 So blessed to have them here .

Posted on October 24th, 2017