Dr. Domingo E Galliano Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Domingo E Galliano Jr?

Rude doctor and nurse

I would have never choose this doc had i not needed a operation asap he is the most rudes doc i ever met and his side kick nurse also rude....... he thinks he is god and knows all does not want to listen to anything you want to say, nasty hateful doctor when you some caring words. he spends less than 20 seconds with you after your operation,

Hard to get info

If I had it to do over I would find someone else. Tho when struggling in a hospital bed you except who they send to you. Dr provided surgery info. When it came time to ask questions he spoke to you as he exited God for bid you had 2 questions. His assistant needs classes to learn people skills she is very rude!

I am grateful tp Dr. Galliano and his staff for their kindness and their caring ways. I am confident that the procedure he did was done with perfection. I will definately reccommend him to anyone that I am in contact with.

A wonderful Doctor!

I couldn't ask for a better experience with a doctor. Dr. Galliano's office runs like clockwork...the staff is wonderful...He is a great doctor and am so happy that I had him take care of me. I am overjoyed that he fixed me up and I feel great!

Dr. Galliano performed Nissen Fundoplication in 2012. Lasted 1 1/2 months. Reflux bad as ever. He does not seem to care. Would not use this Dr. He said he knows it can't be anything gone wrong with his surgery. Judge for yourself.

I had a very good experience at Dr Galliano's. Everyone was polite, friendly, knowledgeable and my treatment was great.

Wait time is moderate - Bedside manner is poor. Physician assitant is rude. Had to push the doctor for diagnois after surgery and what was done. Getting second opinion and having medical records reviewed once received.

Excellent doctor. Great service. Highly recommended. Best doctor

Would never go to this doctor again

This doctor did surgery on me, after I got a VERY bad infection in the area, I had to go to another doctor to get this treated Dr Galliano would not give me antibotics!!! If I had not gone to another doctor I don't know if I would have recovered. I had home health daily when a nurse would say I had an infection the De. Galliano would not listen, and the nurse was removed from my case.

does not communicate well

2 hours average wait time for office appointment. I had surgery needed to see my primary care Dr to find out what was done. Surgery needed was more than planned for. I wont be going back

I FEEL HE IS THE BEST SURGEON IN PORT CHARLOTTE:)

excellent

best of the best saved my life

Dr. Domingo E Galliano Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.