Dr. Domingo Ngo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Domingo Ngo?

Does not follow up with patients! I would not recommend Dr. Ngo.

Mr.

Dr. Ngo is a true professional. Call me himself at my home when I told his nurse that I had several positive stool samples. He subsequently performed a colonoscopy and discovered a tumor. He than made prompt arrangement for me to me a surgeon. Like I said, he is a real professional.

A REAL CARING DOCTOR

This was an extraordinary experience, I was met by Dr Ngo in lobby and he took me to his office. Dr. Ngo gave me his undivided attention and not once did he look away or stare into a computer, I was treated like a person and a patient with respect. Although it took a long time to get my initial appointment I am glad I didn't give up and try to go somewhere else. Dr. Ngo called me to answer a few question I had left with office staff I could not believe I was being called back by the Dr.

Very professional and through. Actually came in the waiting room Introduced himself and took me back to his office. No little room to wait in and no other patients ahead of me. Very pleasent experience. Oh yes, he calls you back on the phone if you need to reach him.

Dr. Gno is very friendly & easy to talk with. He has done colonoscopies on me previously and I have been well pleased with his professionalism, his courtesy and his interest. His small staff is excellent. I would recommend this doctor to any of my friends who need a gastroenterologist.