Dr. Dominic Albo Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Albo Jr?

Vein stripping - phenomenal results!

Posted on March 13th, 2008

I was very hesitant to have my veins stripped and procrastinated for over a year until my vericose problems became larger and more painful. I had an initial consultation with Dr. Albo, and went back a year later after coming to the conclusion that the problem was continually getting worse - despite exercising, eating healthy, taking supplements, drinking lots of water. Nothing helped. Dr. Albo is a no-nonsense kind of physician. His staff also went to bat for me with my insurance; they were persistent, extremely helpful, and professional. I grilled Dr. Albo about other methods, and finally decided to go with him because of the depth of his expertise. I also had a great experience at the hospital (my first surgery there). It was an outpatient procedure, the nurses and anesthesiologist were awesome. It has now been almost 3 years since my surgery. My legs look and feel great, and I am running 5 and 10K's without any pain. In short, Dr. Albo granted me a new pair of legs. He knows his stuff and I'm confident that his other patients feel the same way. My only regret is that I wasted a year procrastinating!!

Posted on June 10th, 2016