Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Domenico S Ausiello has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Domenico S Ausiello has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Domenico S Ausiello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
We have found Dr. Ausiello to be inaccessible to his patients, either through no same day appointments for his elderly patients or through his office cancelling scheduled appointments for a variety of reasons. He conducts himself in an arrogant and unprofessional manner, especially when questioned regarding his treatment plan. He puffs his chest and storms out of the room like a spoiled child when challenged. I thought healthcare was to be a partnership, however Dr. Ausiello does not welcome questions. If you are one who believes that the Dr knows all then you will do well with his mediocre at best care plans. If you currently are a patient of Dr. Ausiello's I would strongly encourage you to reconsider your health provider choice as I can almost assure that there will come a time in your relationship with him that you will encounter the Mr. Hyde side of Dr. Ausiello. Side note: had we followed his most recent treatment plan my elderly grandmother would have died, however we asked questions, he didn't like it and stormed out the room, so we took her to ER immediately where she was found to be in septic shock and hospitalized.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ausiello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Domenico S Ausiello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDominic Ausiello Md, 200 S Franklin St, Greenville, MI
Dr. Domenico S Ausiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, MI.