Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III
Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cammarano is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and Reading Hospital. Dr. Cammarano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
The only doctor I trust.
I had my second child delivered by one of his midwives-who was actually great. However, my hypertension was ignored and I could have had a stroke with how high it was-I had access to bp cuff and it was continualy high and I told them and was ignored. I was also misdiagnosed with pcos. When my afp came back abnormal, every visit I felt pushed into an amino, up until it was too late for one, when I made it clear I did not want one. I highly recommend finding another doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cammarano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReading Ob/Gyn Pc, 3701 Perkiomen Ave Ste 1, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III in this video.
Dr. Dominic J Cammarano III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.