Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dominic S Carreira
Dr. Dominic S Carreira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Carreira has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic S Carreira has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dominic S Carreira has the following 5 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Dominic S Carreira has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Dominic Carreira and his staff failed to treat me with respect years ago. When attempting to make a follow-up appointment, I was late due to an unavoidable freeway traffic jam that lasted for well over an hour. I called and told staff that I was being delayed. They told me to keep coming. When I finally arrived, 2 minutes after closing, they refused to let me see even a nurse to give me advice on whether or not to keep using crutches (the nurse and doctor were still on the premises). Taking the afternoon off that day was extremely difficult. Furthermore, Dr. Dominic Carreira and his team NEVER reached out to me to reschedule the appointment or ask how I was doing. Seriously unprofessional and uncaring. For these reasons, I refuse to take part in his study. By the way, my hip problem was not completely resolved. I would not recommend Dr. Dominic Carreira to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dominic S Carreira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.