Dr. Dominic Ferrera Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Ferrera?

The I don't care Doctor.

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Went into see NP first and if he thinks you're okay, then he reports that back to the doctor and when you go into see the doctor, he looks at you and says, " Nothing is wrong." Now I am on my way to find a real doctor. What a POOR EXCUSE for a DOCTOR. Look somewhere else folks! I have no other words to say. I am finished with this one....

Posted on February 17th, 2017

He was very rude with me. Did not spend very much time with me. I first saw his NP and he believed every word that he said. He would not even listen to my complaints about my kidney. I am still looking for a Urologist. I do believe I have some kidney stones. I am still in pain. One day Jesus is going to take revenge on these worthless/ not at all caring doctors.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Is very thorough.....he spent 25 min with me And my wife. During my diagnosis. For prostate cancer while that were 4 people in waiting room....he is direct and straight to the point..tells You like it is.......this may seem cold to some...but I'm paying him to be my doctor. Not my friend . 39 years experience....I COULD have gone to Pitts or Cleveland...but he was highly recomended.. that was in 2011. And I'm Still here in 2015. So. I highly recommend him

VERY DISSATISFIED PATIENT

Posted on September 13th, 2012

This doctor had me wait 9.5 hrs before he showed up for surgury scheduled at 7:30 am. no excuse offerred, no apology, surgical nursing staff tried unsuccessfully to find "missing" doctor for hours. Experience a nightmare. Would not reccommend this doc to fish.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017