Dr. Dominic A Pompa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic A Pompa?

Great doctor- spends time with Patients

The best doctor

Very very good doctor very nice

Mr

Great experience doctor he's a genius

Look here

very efficient and very knowledgeable doctor I would not go anywhere else love the staff

Very good Doctor.! .

Dr Pompa takes all the time that is needed with each patient. Very thoughtful, caring and reasuring. I have recommended many of my friends and family and they are now his patients.It is also great to be able to understand every word he is saying.My previous Doctor I had ask the nurse to repeat what the Doctor said.

3 1/2 hour wait time with appointment!

I think Dr Pompa is a good doctor, but his staff is horrible all it takes is for one of their friends to walk into the office, some small talk and they bypass all the patients with appointments. I waited 3 1/2 hours and still did not get to see Dr Pompa all this and I was in alot of pain in my back and left foot which has been keeping me from sleeping more than maybe 30 minutes at a time for the last few days. And the receptionists/ girls knew my condition! BTW I have been a patient of Dr Pompa's for approx 7 years but I'm finally fed up with the disrespect and unprofessional office manners.

Patient number 1

What can I nit say good about Dr. Pompa. He is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is easy to talk with and knows about everything. He can talk about medicine, sports, politics, history... but most of all he will spend the time to explain what is going on with my medical care, what it means, so I have a better chance of taking care of myself.

Dr. Dominic A Pompa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.