Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominick Vitolo
Dr. Dominick Vitolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mamaroneck, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vitolo is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center, Lawrence Hospital and St Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominick Vitolo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Dominick Vitolo has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Dominick Vitolo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Vitolo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital
Westchester Medical Center
St Joseph`s Medical Center
St Joseph`s Medical Center Yonkers, NY
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDominick Vitolo MD, 12 Indian Cove Rd, Mamaroneck, NY
Dr. Dominick Vitolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mamaroneck, NY.