Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dominique W Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
This is my second pregnancy with Dr.Allen and as before she has been very informative. Dr. Allen takes the time to listen and answer questions that me and my husband have and never rushes the visit. I do feel that Dr. Allen is one of the Best doctors I have ever come in contact with. I am very Grateful to have such a Wonderful doctor.. Again, Thank you so much Dr. D. Allen for taking care of me and my babies. â You are Remarkableâ
Doctor Allen is very Professional and addresses your needs and concerns immediately. During my pregnancy because I had developed Preeclampsia for the second time, I was very concerned about the seizer that I could have again. Although Dr. Allen was a new doctor I was seeing for this second pregnancy, I had to be sure that she was able to work with me because of my medical history with High Risk Pregnancies. After my visit with Dr. Allen I was assured in her knowledge that she would take Great Care of me and she did. I did not have a seizer in her care at all and she monitored me to be sure that did not happen. I do Love Dr. Allen for taking Great Care of me and my baby during my pregnancy. I look forward to my third new surprising pregnancy under her careâ¦ ï Thank You Dr. Allen very Much
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Dr. Dominique W Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMerryman & Allen Mds Llc, 6569 N Charles St Ste 501, Towson, MD
Dr. Dominique W Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.